نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
دانشیار گروه علوم سیاسی، دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی، تهران مرکزی، تهران، ایران
عنوان مقاله [English]
Political reconciliation and development in Iran;
Investigation of some theoretical and practical propositions
The present study seeks to examine the relationship between "reconciliation and political reconciliation" and " development and national development" in Iran.
In this article, he first deals with development as a national and all-encompassing ideal in the world. It then goes on to outline theories and views that claim that development will be achieved in a context of peace and a world free of violence and war.
In the framework of theoretical and approach considerations of this work; Communities, including society, social forces, elites and the political system in Iran, in order to achieve development, have to reduce the amount of internal and external conflicts and conflicts and their efforts in a conciliatory and peaceful context to achieve development. And aggregate progress. Based on this model and in the form of a qualitative method and documentary-library data collection; The article outlines 5 key propositions that address the concrete and strategic requirements for achieving political reconciliation and development.
In positive and negative aspects; Elimination of misunderstandings and misunderstandings regarding the issue of reconciliation, transforming negative discourses into positive discourses and role models, Maximum identification of actors, capacity building for the development of civic institutions and citizenship education and discourse about peace are 5 propositions that the author carefully considers in this article.
- Berdal, Mats(2013), " Peacebuilding and development",available in: https://idl-bnc-idrc.dspacedirect.org/handle/10625/51563
- Dallmayer, Fred (2003). “Cosmopolitanism, Moral and Political” Political Theory, Vol. 31 No. 3, 421-442. DOI: 10.1177/0090591703251909
- J. Whittaker, David, (1999) " Conflict and Reconciliation in the Contemporary World", London and New York.
- Lederach, John Paul (1999), Sustainable Reconciliation in Divided Societies, Washington, D.C United States Institute of Peace Press.
- Mackatiani, Caleb, Imbovah, Mercy & Imbova, Navin (2014), " Peace and Development in Africa: Prospects and Challenges", International Affairs and Global Strategy, Vol.21,
- Malley, Kathleen, Andrea Mercurio, Morrison & Twose, Gabriel (2013) International Handbook of Peace and Reconciliation, Springer-Verlag New York
- Murphy, Colleen, (2010) A Moral Theory of Political, cambridge university press
- Santhirasegaram, Selvarathinam (2008) Peace and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: Pooled Data Cross –Country Empirical Study. International Conference on Applied Economics – ICOAE
- Schaap, Andrew (2005), Political Reconciliation, London & New York, Routledge,
Washington, D.C. Third printing.
- Vatanka, Alex (2021), The Battle of the Ayatollahs in Iran: The United States, Foreign Policy, and Political Rivalry since 1979, London, I.B. Tauris.
- Wolff, Jonas and etc, (2013) Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (2013), "Development for Peace and Security", BMZ Strategy Paper 4/2013 e: 8